Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fabulous Feature


OK, so let's just all agree that we're in love with flowers?  They're everywhere!  Any kind, any shape, any colour, and I might add any medium!  Flowers have really come to life by creating flowers that never die!  And these beauties I'm featuring today are to die for!


I have such a hard time making fake flowers.....I'm not a very good instruction reader, and I always feel like mine never quite turn out like the picture?  Or is that just me?  Oh well.  I got inspired to try my hand again at paper flowers from Kim at Too Much Time on My Hands!  Aren't they beautiful?  I really love the arrangement.  I've been to a few wedding shows this year already and the BIG trend is tall center pieces = expensive!  This is a perfect idea for a financially frugal bride to creat the same dramatic look for WAY less!  It's definitely got my brain buzzin'. 

For the full tutorial check out Kim's Blog!



1 comment:

Kim said...

Awwww, thanks so much for featuring my flowers! I hope yours turn out this time. I threw away as many as I kept. They are tricky little buggers! Good Luck!!!