Tuesday, September 6, 2011

1st Crazy Cooking Challenge-tomorrow!

What a great long weekend!  I hope you got out and enjoyed it-I sure did.  Ty and I went on an adventure filled road trip to Central Washington.  We stayed in Omak WA and visited Lake Chelan (gorgeous!), the Grand Coulee Dam and the Old West town of Winthrop.  If you're ever in the area make sure to go to Lake Chelan Winery.  They have a BBQ every night from 4pm onwards.  Best ribs ever....pictures to come!

PhotobucketI also wanted to remind y'all to check out my post tomorrow as part of the Crazy Cooking Challenge.  The theme for September is Mac & Cheese and I have one cool recipe to share with you...unconventional and cool.  All the posts will be up at 12 noon PST (lucky me) so take some time tomorrow and check them out!

No comments: