Monday, January 30, 2012

Gettin' OLD!



Did you know that it's February this week?  Like on Wednesday? 2 days from now!  That snuck up on me.  Usually I'm right on top of February.  Why?  Because my birthday is in February. 





In fact I'm a week away from my birthday.  A week away from 28 for that matter.  Good gravy, 28!  When did that happen?  I'm kinda looking forward to 28 - if I'm really being honest.  I like the number.  It looks nice.  I think it's gonna feel nice.  I don't feel 28.  I feel like I'm still 17-ish.  I don't know when it happened, but all of a sudden it looks as though I'm adult. 

The past 28 years haven't been easy. 
Especially last year.  I pray that 28 will be better.  

Stay tuned for my birthday blog post and my list of "Things That Are Great About 28!"

PS: If you're thinking about a b-day bloggy gift, I'd love to hit 40 followers! 

No comments: