Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday to Moi!

Happy Monday!  But maybe more exciting (well at least to me)..Happy Birthday ME!  Yes, today is my birthday and I'm proud to say I'm 28 years old. 
Here are my reasons why I think "28 is Great!"
 
1).  28 is great because, I finally feel comfortable in my own skin, zits and all! (for the most part)
 
 
 
2).  28 is great because, I'm the perfect age-old enough to be respected (by most people) but young enough to still enjoy life!
 
 
3).  28 is great because, I have been been teaching dance for 10 years and can proudly say that today it is my career
 
 
4).  28 is great because, I have have lifelong friends, who have been with me through thick and thin. 
 
 
5).  28 is great because, with everyday I gain more courage to stand up for what I believe is right and I'm not afraid to voice those beliefs (even if it means getting fired - true story!)
 
 
 
 
6).  28 is great because, I am grateful for my parents and my family.  I need them more than ever now.
 
 
 
7).   28 is great because, I'm going to be a God Mother this year! Beyond thrilled! 
 
 
8). 28 is great because, I'm at an age where my sister is my best friend
 
 
 
9). 28 is great because, you have the stregnth to deal with loss -  even the most difficult. Not every day, but when you need it, it's there.
 
 
And finally 28 is great....
 
 
10). Because at 28 I get to marry the love of my life; the man who has helped me become a better woman, a better sister, a better daughter, a better cook, a better person.  Most importantly I get to marry my best friend in the entire world who loves me like no one else can (or ever will for that matter) and who encourages me to be the best in my career, in my relationship, and in life!
 
 
Yup, I'm pretty happy to be 28!  Tonight I'm getting together with some friends to celebrate!  Don't worry, you wont miss out on any of the fun.  Check back this week to see pics from my party and how you can win a birthday present from me!
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You used our pic for teaching! Feeling the love! :)