Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Songs

Maybe it's because of what I do (for a a living) but I'm always on the look out for hot new songs....or hot old songs.  Ty and I went vehicle shopping this afternoon and then looked at some sofas, so I was all "adulted" out so I spent my evening listening to songs on YouTube.  

If you're looking at listening to something new might I suggest something from this random collection of songs.  Seriously-random.

Sexy Lady-Flight of the Conchords (this song is just funny and FOTC rock my socks! Check out any other FOTC song like Fou de fa fa, Ladies of the World, Bret you Got it Goin' On)
I Will Wait-Mumford and Sons (actually all Mumford and Sons is awesome sauce-especially if you like the banjo)
Waterslide-The Bonedaddys (from my favourite movie, I Love You Man)

Do you have a gooder that you want to share? Leave me a comment with your fave song of the moment.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try - P!NK
Blow Me (One Last Kiss) - P!NK {Clearly been loving P!NK lately}
Supergirl - Suzie McNeil
King of Anything - Sarah Bareilles
Stronger - Kelly Klarkson

Anonymous said...

Love Mumford & Sons!

Anonymous said...

When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus ... Not really a Miley "fan", but that song is just so touching for some reason. You should give it a listen :)

Anonymous said...

Thrift Shop - Cover by Alex Goot. The original is okay (not very appropriate), but HER cover is really good!

Anonymous said...

Little Talks by Of Monsters & Men

Anonymous said...

I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz! So good and so peaceful.