Friday, April 12, 2013

iPhone Update

I've had my iPhone for about two and a half years now, and I've had the same case since I bought the phone!  It's not much, just a simple green Case-Mate Barely There case.  

But it's done the job.  I can't tell you how many times I've dropped my phone around the house and this little case has kept it safe.  But since my contract  is up in December and I'm looking to get a new iPhone (and case) I thought I might jazz it up in it's old age!

Bring on the Washi Tape!



I'd seen plenty of pins like "40 Things to do with Washi Tape" etc etc and I thought, hey why not?  I have a few rolls that I thought might work with the colour of my case.  I bought these from Downtown Tape (before they jacked up the price for international shipping!



So I started with a chevron in the navy polka dots.  


Then I added the peach....and another navy...and another peach. 
I had to make room for the holes :)


I really love it.  And because it's Washi Tape there's no damage to the case and I can take it off and try something new if I get sick of it.  I think I'm gonna Washi my iPhone cord too!  

3 comments:

Jill said...

Super cute! I don't think Washi tape would stick to my case because it's kinda jelly-ish. I would end up with random washi tape in my purse!

Kady said...

Such a cute idea! I will have to try this when my current case gets scratched up! P.S. I'm your newest follower! I would love if you followed me back @ http://pinkgerberdaisies-kady.blogspot.com/

Craftivity Designs said...

What a great idea! Love washi tape!

Erica @ Craftivity Designs