Sunday, June 30, 2013

Yogurt Pops

It's been SO super hot here the past 48 hours, I'm so glad I have these sitting in my freezer!  This is my first experiment with yogurt pops.  They seemed like such a great idea so I thought I'd give them a try.  



I mixed organic vanilla yogurt with a bit of greek yogurt and then picked the fruit.  I had a fruit cup of peaches and a little peach yogurt so I threw that into a batch.  Depending on how many popsicles you're making and how big your popsicle moulds are will determine how much yogurt you need.  


The second batch was organic vanilla, greek, with fresh blueberries.  
While I do love blueberries, next time I think I will puree them into the yogurt, like a smoothie, and then pour it into the moulds.  Giant frozen blueberries weren't awful, but...

It's official, I'm hooked.  I can't wait to make more, and create more flavour combos....come to think of it, I have frozen pineapple and mango....tropical yogurt pops anyone?
Keeping It Simple


No comments: