Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Buh Bye Google Reader?


So I guess y'all know by now that Google Reader is no longer.  I personally never used it, but that doesn't mean there are people out there who don't.  So I just wanted to let all my lovely followers, however they choose to follow me tryin' to keep up, that you can now easily follow me on Bloglovin'. 

Google friend connect seems to still work, so if you have a Google Account just click "Join This Site" up there on the top of my sidebar.

Also if you like me on Facebook, I often post my most recent blog post there!  Follow me on Facebook

If you're into seeing what inspired me, check out my Pinterest account.  It's a hodge podge of creativity - ENJOY!

And for a behind the scenes look, follow me on Instagram.  I'm microblogging all the time, crazy pics of me and what I'm up to in between posts!  There's a little blue icon right there on the side, to follow me on Instagram! ---------->

Thanks to everyone who follows me, reads the blog occasionally, interacts with me on Facebook, or by email.  I cherish and appreciate every comment, like, smile, and encouragement.

No comments: