Monday, July 22, 2013

Crocheting Up A Storm

Hey now!  If you follow me on Instagram, you'd already know this -but I am a crocheting crazy lady!  For reals!  And when I'm not crocheting, I was dancing (will post some sweet vids of my students soon!)  It's been so beautiful here, and last week I was stuck inside teaching at my studio's summer intensive.  It was great fun, I choreographed six mini dances (well a couple full ones almost)!

But I just wanted to share with you some of my favourite patterns that I've been working on lately.





You can find the pattern for the Turban Earmwarmer on my Blog and Ravelry.  The snowflakes posted just above are also available on Ravelry.

This week I'm visiting with my in-laws, so I probably won't be all that active this week.  So enjoy these patterns in my absence!

No comments: