Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Fraser Valley Women's Expo

I'm so excited to be a part of the Fraser Valley Women's Expo.  I hadn't originally planned to be at the Expo, it was just one of those things, that by knowing the right people and spending tonnes of time online, led to this fantastic opportunity!

This will be the largest show I have to prepare for.  I'm not even sure I'll be ready!?!? It's at a weird time so I'm not sure if my scarves will sell well, or if they'll suffer because of the weather?  I am adding some new goodies to my inventory, and just to tease you I've put some pics for you to enjoy!







Plus I'll be restocking my classic basket weave scarves, as well as adding some kids hats!  I made these fingerless gloves for a friend and I'm thinking about making some, but I definitely need input from you guys!  Do you like the fingerless glove trend?  Hate it?  More importantly, would you buy a pair?


I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new great vendors and clients!  If you'd like to place a custom order for boot cuffs please email me (I haven't had time to make enough to put them on my online store) 

Friday February 28    4:00pm-10:00pm
Saturday March 1     10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday March 2       11:00am-5:00pm

No comments: